Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Should Lighten Up... but I can't

I cannot seem to write anything positive or pleasant these days. Only one after another... depressing little notes on the terrible greedy, not too bright, professional politicians in Washington. All of them seem to come from the Ronald Raegan/Doogie Bush school of “I-wanna-wreck-the-guvment-and-make-big-bucks-doing-it” school of permanent politicians. The latest seem to belong to the dumb-and-dumber class of people. For example... take the idiot who ran for V.P. in the last election, Paul Ryan (I think I got the name right... hard to remember a non-entity), a congressman who has never had a ‘real’ job, outside of being a ‘gofer’ for an older congressman and a stint at McDonalds. How does that make him capable of ‘running the country?’ Then there is Ted Cruz, thinking of running for president, yet he holds a citizenship in Canada (doesn’t that make him a foreigner?), and quotes the likes of Ashton Kutcher as a great speechmaker. His other examples were as bad also (again, who can remember ignorance). I do love Dr.Seuss, but as a reading to Congress?

If I weren’t so damned OLD, I’d move to Sweden or the Netherlands... they not only have great systems of government, fewer crazies running around and less homeless and starving on their streets, but have learned how to take care of their old and feed the poor. Even better, they have lots of great looking, super tall guys with lots of brains. An old intellectual could have a great time finding a man to talk to over there! Sigh! Blue... blue... blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment