Monday, November 23, 2009

Who is she.....

Good heavens, does anyone know who, why and what Twitter is? I seem to have acquired a lot of very strange people "following" me. Most of them only because they want to sell me something. It seems that every day or two, if I happen to go to one mailbox that I used to use only to write to Kirk, but somehow got Twitter on that one, I have one or two weirdos telling me that they are 'following' me... or wish to follow me, or whatever it is. I still haven't figured out why they want to follow me, or have me follow them (following seems so strange in this quite strange thing). So, once in awhile, I say they can follow me, but I have no idea what it is for, as I never hear from them again. Well no... they do appear every now and then to sell something new. Like I care. I don't think I have ever even looked at what they are selling, let alone bought anything from a Twitter Type. The latest woman seems to simply hand out entertainment gossip... yeah, lady, I am just dying to hear from Michael Jackson from the grave, or see the latest little screaming kid dancing in her underwear (or less). Oh well, back to the 50,000 word NaNoWriMo novel...I'm getting very close to the number, but not the end... I'm afraid I'm going well over that number! My heroine is still on husband number 1 and she has three more to go to get her diamond ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment