Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Help, HELP!!

Ah, help me oh great Buddha... or someone, anyone... for I seem to have succumbed (perhaps it was the drugs - no, not that kind -- pain pills for my foot... puleese!) to the cyber-devils.

Connie, it's all your fault. I started with something as simple as getting myself on Facebook... so great to find all the relatives there, along with Connie and other old friends. Now I discover that I am on almost anything you can get on... here, well, I've had this blog for a few months... and on Hub and Vox, whatever they are... and constant nice little places that are dying to take my money for stuff I WANT... not need... and places to sign up to win cruises... or new kitchens... or big money... or... And I'm on several writing sites that I haven't time to look at... can you say 'The Red Room...?' or 'Pandalous' or is that it?... etc. Whatever... they do come up all the time, asking where I am... I don't KNOW where I am... but I manage to spend so much time sitting in front of this cursed computer that I don't get a lot of exercise, and rarely get anything important done. Now Connie, you want me on SKYPE? OK...I'm on, only one little problem -- I cannot seem to figure out how to get my voice on there...oh, that's me, but no sound.

At the moment, in case anyone besides me ever reads this bunch of ........ I am on my way to bed, having taken my pain pill so I can sleep, with my injured (?) foot, ankle, leg, whatever on a pillow -- and on the way to the doctor tomorrow so that she can take a look at 'it' to see if she can figure why I cannot put any weight on the foot without feeling like I am walking on hot bricks, and why now, all of a sudden, the ankle has a swelling at the front of my leg.

Oh, great Buddha, since you are the only one whom I think makes any sense in the 'religious community' -- do me a favor and quit picking on me. I haven't done anything terribly bad of late, and I don't think I deserve all this pain and swelling. Make nice and make it all go away and give me back my good health....but wait until after Liz, my doctor sees that it really has happened, as uaually, once I get a chance to go and see her, the symptoms are gone and I'm sure she thinks I made it all up. (Then it comes back double the next day -- how unfair can you get!) Puleese, make it all better! Thank you dear Buddha... I shall spread the word of your kindness, if you just, for once, HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment