Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dozen My Favorite People of 2014

So... Time or some magazine listed the 12 most interesting people of the year... or something like that... with very few women both on the listing and listed sides... so I am putting here, my favorite people of the year... do I mean favorite? No... interesting maybe. Interesting to me anyway. I'm an old royalist I guess...
Anyway, here is my top 12 list
 Queen Elizabeth   
 Hillary Clinton
 Barack Obama
 Michelle Obama
 Angela Merkel
 Angelina Joli
 The Dalai Lama
 Aung San Suu Kyi
 Archbishop Desmond Tutu
 Pope Francis
 Judi Dench
 Christiano Ronaldo
I am not into voting for wealthy rock stars or athletes... they do nothing for their countries or peoples most of the time (but Cristiano is adorable! He is like the best ballet dancer who ever lived and gorgeous). You have to be a really great, hard working, charming man to get on my list.


If I wasn't so female conscious, I would have added Brad Pitt with Angelina Joli and George Clooney for all his work in the Sudan and other places. The Queen of England is one of the most amazing people around... she's almost my age and out there doing her job daily... and she looks great! The royal kids are pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment