Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOST really lost.....


I was a big fan of LOST on ABC-TV since the beginning. But now I am furious with them. For the last couple of weeks they have been advertising an "All NEW episode of LOST on Earth Day, April 22! Yipee! At last. After watching show after show full of patches of new once in awhile, but a lot of stuff I'd seen over and over...finally, a new show. So what was it.....simply a COMPLETE RE-RUN of old stuff I had seen at least once and some more than once. If they have no writers or no new ideas, perhaps they should simply ask the listeners/watchers for some ideas. Or HIRE NEW WRITERS! I am considering giving up completely.....if I could find the island, I'd just blow it up. Who cares -- hey, maybe that's what they will do on their last show this year, coming soon. But I suppose we will have to watch a complete recap first, so I may just miss it entirely.


No sense trying to tell ABC-TV about my feelings. They have a cute little line that says 'contact us' but when you hit it, it tells you to go to ABC-TV.com, which then goes back to ABC-TV 'contact us.' I have never been taken around in so many circles as I have at ABCTV.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy, Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I haven't posted for awhile. I'm glad to see older women blogging too! It's so refreshing!

    I am busy on Monday afternoons but I think I've heard about your poetry group. Do you know a woman named Sheila who goes to that group?

    Sorry about your LOST experience... What a drag!

    I enjoyed reading some of your entries!

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete